Submission Preparation Checklist
All submissions must meet the following requirements.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word format or an equivalent compatible format.
- The text adheres to the Style and Layout requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journa and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the referencing requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- Where available, URLs and DOIs for the references have been provided.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- A 300-500 word abstract of the article and up to ten suitable keywords have been included (not required for Book Reviews, Letters and Editorial pieces).
Copyright NoticeAuthors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- A copy of all published submissions will be archived on the University of Cnetral Lancashire Research Repository - CLoK, preserved, managed and disseminated according to CLoK policies (See CLoK policies)